If you enjoy a challenge and are driven to succeed, you are in the right place! Everyone at Sentry Equipment strives to improve and innovate, taking ownership in everything we do.
This means our workplace stays collaborative, friendly, and motivated to continuously advance because each of us has a financial stake in the company and a personal impact on the future.
Join us! See our current openings.
What’s in it for me?
How do I benefit?
How will I benefit at Sentry Equipment?
What Makes Sentry Equipment’s Culture Great?
How does Sentry Equipment’s Culture Benefit Me?
- Health, dental, life, vision, FSA, and disability insurances begin the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Company pays 85-89% of health insurance premiums for eligible employee-owners
- Contributions to adoption/fertility treatments, identity protection, same-sex spousal benefits
- Retirement 401k program with 100% company match on first 4% employee contributions, with immediate vesting
- Scholarship opportunities for children of employee-owners
- 10 Paid holidays and vacation time
- Cellphone stipend depending on job function
- Formal leadership development program and succession planning
- Performance & ongoing skill development: Coaching, mentoring, cross-training, job shadowing, job swaps, and more
- Paid internships and apprenticeship programs with area schools
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6,000 annually
- Company-sponsored participation in professional skills development opportunities
- Online learning portal with over 500 courses available
Work & Life Balance
- Flexible work schedules based on job function, including summer hours
- Paid personal and sick time
- Supplemental pay for active military duty
- Availability to work remotely depending on job function
- Company sponsored meals, events, holiday parties, and more
- Build retirement wealth with an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) begins 6-9 months of hire with 100% vesting in 6 years (additional retirement benefit)
- Quarterly gainshare bonus program based on positive company performance
- Celebration of National ESOP month each October with contests, games, food, and more
- Our workplace stays collaborative, friendly, and motivated to continuously advance because each of us has a financial stake in the company and a personal impact on the future.
- Free 24/7 concierge medicine, including on-site medical and annual flu clinics
- Established safety program and over 20-year safety record
- Allowances for safety shoes
- Regular health and wellness lunch and learns
- Each employee receives 8 hours of paid volunteer time
- Local food pantry and holiday fundraisers to support our community
- Company support for various charities such as YMCA, Muscular Dystrophy, STEM, and many more
- Annual United Way campaign for more than 30 years